Go with God!
August 13, 2017 Speaker: Paul Martin Series: The God Who Saves, Speaks & Stays: A Series on the Book of Exodus
Topic: Expository Preaching
Go With God!
Exodus 11:1-10; 12:29-42; 13:17-22
1. Go with God or judgment awaits. (11:4-6)
2. Go with God and stay safe. (11:7-10)
3. Go with God or judgment comes. (12:29-30)
4. Go with God and get out of your slavery.
A. The Hebrews got out. (12:31-36)
B. The newly converted Egyptians got out, too. (12:37-39)
5. Go with God and live life anew!
A. He took them on a path that was not too much for them. (13:17)
B. He took them on the path where they would need Him the most. (13:18)
C. He helped them to do good works that please God. (13:19-20)
D. He never left them, but stayed right there with them. (13:21-22)
More in The God Who Saves, Speaks & Stays: A Series on the Book of Exodus
February 18, 2018How to Evangelize: The Wait, Love, Tell and Watch Plan
November 26, 2017The Hand of God in the Hands of Men
November 19, 2017Run to the Rock